HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING PRODUCTS & SERVICES
What We Do
Tri-City Air - Serving Kingsport, Bristol, & Johnson City, TN has specialized in residential and business heating and air conditioning systems for over 50 years. Our team will assist you throughout the life of your system with installation, repair and maintenance services.
When choosing a new heating and air system for your home or business, our Comfort Consultants will take the time to help you determine which system is right for you and your family. Our Installation Team is dedicated to making sure all new systems are properly and professionally installed. They will take extra special care to protect your home during the installation. After your new system is installed, an inspection will be performed to ensure the system is delivering the highest level of performance and efficiency possible. Contact our office today for prompt and dependable service!
Protect Your Investment With The Comfort Protection Contract
Our plan is a convenient and affordable agreement to protect your HVAC system with “Peace of Mind”.
-Two maintenance checks (to be performed during the term of the contract)
1st visit – Operational Check
2nd visit – Precision Tune Up & Professional Cleaning
-Extends equipment life
-Saves money by decreasing costs
-Reduces unscheduled breakdowns
-Satisfies extended warranty maintenance requirements
-Improves indoor air quality for better health
WE SERVICE ALL BRANDS
- Peace of mind that comes with a relationship
- Priority Customer/Fast Response
- A caring team to meet your needs
- Uniformed technicians in clearly marked vans
- Friendly, highly qualified technicians
- 24 hour emergency service
Cut The Cost
- No overtime charge for after hours calls
- 15% repair savings for residential
- 5% repair savings for business
- 1 lb. of R-22 or 2 lbs. of R-410A refrigerant installed at NO CHARGE* during scheduled maintenance visit
- Monthly payment plan available
*Subject to change
Free To Transfer
- Moving soon? No Worries! All of our Comfort Protection Contracts are transferable, free of charge! Simply contact us.